Thursday, August 8, 2013

Free time = new song?

Well there has not been a lot of free time to do much but study, study, study for my RMA (Registered Medical Assistant) exam coming up in 3-4 months. (Yes, I am really, honestly, truly studying for a test that far in advance because it's HUGE and means everything for my graduation and certification/registration to occur)

  However, I think (if time allows) tomorrow may be a day to do a new song.  

Soooo...what do you want to hear?  Come on...don't be shy.  

I thought about doing "15" by Taylor Swift.  It's about a girls'  feelings as she enters the crazy world of High School for the very first time, which my daughter just did this week, (AHHH!!!!!) and all the things she'll hear, see and feel during her first year(s).  It just seems fitting, really...  

OK, so I just might perform 2 songs.  
LOL

Until then...ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment